Borderlands (Zev Berman, 2007): 6.5/10

The Magic Flute (Ingmar Bergman, 1975): 7/10

La Guerre Est Finie (Alain Resnais, 1966): 7/10

Speed Racer (The Wachowski Brothers, 2008): 8/10


My Photo
Name:
Location: milwaukee, wi

Monday, July 14, 2008

New Choke trailer!

Man, I love red-band trailers. Especially this one: Clark Gregg's Chuck Palahniuk adaptation, Choke, has a new, restricted trailer here. I was a bit worried from the looks of the first trailer that they had sanitized the book to make it your run of the mill indie comedy, but this one has a lot more that reminds me of the novel. It looks dirty and hilarious, and although there's still no real mention of the weird second half plot of the book, I'm not worried, because of how hard that would be to show in a 2 minute trailer. And I, of course, love Sam Rockwell so much, and he looks just perfect as Victor Mancini. I can't wait for Choke's late-September limited release.

Labels: , , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

Comments on "New Choke trailer!"

 

post a comment