Borderlands (Zev Berman, 2007): 6.5/10

The Magic Flute (Ingmar Bergman, 1975): 7/10

La Guerre Est Finie (Alain Resnais, 1966): 7/10

Speed Racer (The Wachowski Brothers, 2008): 8/10


My Photo
Name:
Location: milwaukee, wi

Friday, July 04, 2008

Sherlock Holmes movie in the works

If you know anything about me, you should know that this news made me inexplicably happy. Written by the guy behind the hilarious-looking Tropic Thunder, check. Judd Apatow producing, check (I guess, although I haven't been impressed with him lately it does mean this movie will get made stat). Sacha Baron Cohen as Sherlock Holmes, check. Will Ferrell as Watson, check. Oh dear. I wish they would start filming this tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

Comments on "Sherlock Holmes movie in the works"

 

post a comment