Borderlands (Zev Berman, 2007): 6.5/10

The Magic Flute (Ingmar Bergman, 1975): 7/10

La Guerre Est Finie (Alain Resnais, 1966): 7/10

Speed Racer (The Wachowski Brothers, 2008): 8/10


My Photo
Name:
Location: milwaukee, wi

Monday, January 28, 2008

Behind the scenes footage from Step Brothers!



Courtesy of Movieweb comes this hilarious video of b-roll footage from Step Brothers. Starring my two favorite actors, Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly, as two rivals whose parents get married, but then split up because of their sons' constant bickering. The two then obviously have to hatch a plan to get them back together.

With Semi Pro and then this, I'm so excited for the return of R-rated Will Ferrell in 2008. And seeing John C. Reilly attack him in skinny jeans, calling him a fucker, made me laugh big time. Step Brothers is the movie I'm probably looking most forward to this summer.

Labels: , , , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

Comments on "Behind the scenes footage from Step Brothers!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:24 PM) : 

Oooo....I missed it!!

 

post a comment