Borderlands (Zev Berman, 2007): 6.5/10

The Magic Flute (Ingmar Bergman, 1975): 7/10

La Guerre Est Finie (Alain Resnais, 1966): 7/10

Speed Racer (The Wachowski Brothers, 2008): 8/10


My Photo
Name:
Location: milwaukee, wi

Friday, October 12, 2007

Well this made my day

Eli Roth's Trailer Trash to be released August 22!

I didn't expect this, since Hostel: Part II tanked and Roth was (rightfully) pissed about piracy ruining his movie's chances - didn't he post something on his Myspace about how you wouldn't see an Eli Roth film in theater for a few years? Thank god he got over that. I think this movie is coming out so quickly because it will take only a few days to film and is really more of a fun project than anything.

Can Roth do comedy? The Thanksgiving trailer was basically my favorite thing of this entire year, so I think so. But I'm sort of a fan-girl. Thoughts?

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

Comments on "Well this made my day"

 

post a comment