Borderlands (Zev Berman, 2007): 6.5/10

The Magic Flute (Ingmar Bergman, 1975): 7/10

La Guerre Est Finie (Alain Resnais, 1966): 7/10

Speed Racer (The Wachowski Brothers, 2008): 8/10


My Photo
Name:
Location: milwaukee, wi

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Updates!

Thanks to all of you who had suggestions for me! I've decided to take a few of them into account:

From now on, every movie I rate a 6 or above, I'll put a RIYL (recommended if you like) underneath the rating, with movies, directors, or genres that might help you decide if you'd like to see the movie or not.

Also, someone said that I should make posts about my favorite movies, and so once or twice a week, I'll be posting about a movie that I really love, and labeling it "favorite." Watch out for those!

Keep the suggestions and comments coming, and feel free to email me at dreinoos at gmail.com if you have something to say!

--Dana
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

Comments on "Updates!"

 

post a comment