Borderlands (Zev Berman, 2007): 6.5/10

The Magic Flute (Ingmar Bergman, 1975): 7/10

La Guerre Est Finie (Alain Resnais, 1966): 7/10

Speed Racer (The Wachowski Brothers, 2008): 8/10


My Photo
Name:
Location: milwaukee, wi

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Some non-review updates

I've started a livejournal syndication for Wet Streets, which you can find here. If you're on lj, definitely add it to your friends list!

In the next few weeks or so, I'm going to try to teach myself some basic CSS so I can make Wet Streets look a little better than just a blogger template. Anyone have any websites or other resources that make CSS easy(ish) to understand? That would totally be helpful.

Lastly, if you want to trade links, I'd love to! I'm looking for ways to increase readership, and links seem to be a good way to do so (check out the blogs I read, especially the lovely Jenna's Cinema Knits). Again, if you have suggestions on other things to do to get people to read this thing, let me know!

Thanks for reading. It's only going to get bigger and better from here, I promise.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

Comments on "Some non-review updates"

 

Blogger Jenna said ... (2:04 PM) : 

I just put up a post with some info on my redesign, but if you want any more tips/help just ask! You're a doll to link to me, too - I'm going to email you about lifestuff very soon.

 

post a comment