Borderlands (Zev Berman, 2007): 6.5/10

The Magic Flute (Ingmar Bergman, 1975): 7/10

La Guerre Est Finie (Alain Resnais, 1966): 7/10

Speed Racer (The Wachowski Brothers, 2008): 8/10


My Photo
Name:
Location: milwaukee, wi

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button trailer!

A first preview of David Fincher's upcoming film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button has popped up on Twitchfilm.net (I wish I could embed it here, but no dice). Despite the fact that it's in Spanish, I think you get a pretty good idea of what's going on. Fincher, as always, seems to be on top of his game aesthetically; plus, Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett are infinitely more likeable (and, in my view better actors) than almost anyone in Zodiac (Robert Downey Jr excluded). Pitt-Fincher collaborations have always been solid, and I'm sure this will be the case as well. Enjoy!


(More/better reviews coming soon, I promise!)

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

Comments on "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button trailer!"

 

post a comment