Borderlands (Zev Berman, 2007): 6.5/10

The Magic Flute (Ingmar Bergman, 1975): 7/10

La Guerre Est Finie (Alain Resnais, 1966): 7/10

Speed Racer (The Wachowski Brothers, 2008): 8/10


My Photo
Name:
Location: milwaukee, wi

Friday, March 21, 2008

A few site updates

If you're wondering why I haven't been posting much, it's because I've been thoroughly engrossed in Michael Apted's Up series -- I'm through the first three, and want to see the rest as soon as possible. They're a wonderful mixture of the mundane and the universal, and I find myself really invested in these people, for good or for bad. I'll certainly be writing about the series when I finish it.

For now, a few things. Please tell me your favorite film blogs that I'm presumably not reading. I feel pretty isolated from other film bloggers, and I want to change that! Help me!

Second, thanks to Adam, I've become preoccupied with StumbleUpon. If you have Firefox and don't use it, I recommend you get it now. And if you do, I've put a handy SU button on each post. If you really like something I've written, or if you just feel like being nice, click it and share it with the world! I would appreciate it. (And if you read this on the LJ feed, come by and see the blog -- SU buttons and all -- once in a while! Because if you comment on the LJ feed, I have no way of seeing it. If you comment here, I will almost surely read and respond!)

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

Comments on "A few site updates"

 

post a comment