Borderlands (Zev Berman, 2007): 6.5/10

The Magic Flute (Ingmar Bergman, 1975): 7/10

La Guerre Est Finie (Alain Resnais, 1966): 7/10

Speed Racer (The Wachowski Brothers, 2008): 8/10


My Photo
Name:
Location: milwaukee, wi

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Milestones!

Wet Streets has hit a pretty big milestone, the 1000 hit mark! Thanks to all of you readers, past, present, and future. I promise to keep writing as long as you keep reading.

I've opened up comments (both here and at Oh Comely) to those without a blogger account - I didn't even know I had it set like that, apparently it's blogger's default. Oops. So everyone can comment away!

Speaking of comments, I'd love for people to comment with film recommendations - if I haven't seen it, I'll put it in my queue, and if I have (and remember it well enough, that can be a problem), I'll post my thoughts on it. Comment away, please! I would love more feedback.

Seriously, thanks for reading. I'll try to keep it up.

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

Comments on "Milestones!"

 

post a comment